Search This Blog

Monday, October 11, 2010

A post of thanks! pt 2!

Wow what a year to give thanks! 100 lbs down! self supportted tri done! 1/2 marathon complete! Definitely deserves 2 posts! Yesterday I thanked Mary , my partner for past couple of decades. Today we sat at dinner and my 15 yr old and his friend announced that next year they want to run the half marathon and my youngest son is looking forward to getting to the gym! After a teen sleep over they were there yesterday am at km 9 cheering me one, pretty impressive lads thanks!! I also have a bunch of other folks to thank especially those nameless few at work who had the patience to get me out walking then walk/running and finally running, I am forever thankful! I'm also thankful to a bunch of folks I've never meet! @holisticguru on twitter has offered some killer nutrition advice and support. She is awesome check her out! Two podcasts that never fail to inspire and entertain @kelownagurl on twitter (who also has been unreal in her support!) kelownagurltris podcast and zentri, zen and the art of triathlon podcast. Thanks to everyone, look out for me I've only just begun. The goal for me in the coming year is to help inspire others and to give back, an impossible task really, but one I look forward to taking on! Enjoy Canadian thanksgiving!

1 comment: