Search This Blog

Thursday, December 2, 2010

getting back on track

It has been a real challenge getting back on track after the half marathon in October. I've set a bunch of goals but in all reality none were really all that meaningful to me. So here goes a little bit of honesty! I want to weight under 200 lbs! goal 198 by June 21, 2011. Also,  I really don't love running but I LOVE cycling. I  was listening to this running life the other day, a fantastic podcast and Gordon mentioned that  something about loving to train and in all honesty I don't really like running all that much. that being said I don't plan on stopping running but I not sure a Marathon is really MY goal. Getting much faster on the bike is way more exciting to me and likely way better for my body. so signed up for Gran fondo in Penticton, BC this summer and may ride Whistler Grand fondo in September as well. Ok that is all for now! time to get to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment