Search This Blog

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Challenge 1: April ride the Tour de France

I'm going to ride the Tour de France, no I'm not suffering some sort of delusion, no Armstrong like comeback (can you comeback if you've never been there?). No this is a little mind game to get some km in on the bike. My goal is to ride the distance of tour before the summer ends. So between April 3 and December 31, 2010  I'm going to ride at least 3600 kms (2250 miles) the distance of this year's tour. On my monthly check in I'll report my kms. First ride in today, damn cold but super fun! If you happen to stumble onto this blog I'm looking for a dozen or more challenges (one for each month of the 45th year). Suggestions welcome and needed!!

1 comment:

  1. I've got some suggestions:
    Vegan month
    Small triathlon
    Climbing one or two of the smaller (or bigger!) mountains in the area
    Run an entire 10k or half marathon
    Surf camp

    ReplyDelete